Stéphane Koch [From the Google view] & [ stephanekoch.tel]
Communication & digital strategy advisor
Vice-President of the Board of Directors of ImmuniWeb SA (web, mobile and API Application Security Testing (AST).
Consulting and coaching:
- Digital strategy coaching
- Social Media Strategy
- Online Reputation Management
- Personal Branding
- Social Media Policy development and integration
- Information Security and Social Media management for CEO
- Prevention and management of the human risk of Social Media use
- Social Media Crisis preparedness and management
- Information Security Coaching and training in ICT.
- Social Engineering prevention
- Competitive Intelligence, Information Monitoring & Market Research, Information Retrieval Services, Due Diligence & CV check
« Connecting dots between human and Technology »
The heart of my job is information, it focuses on three areas: Human, Communication and Information Technology.
I am involved since 1994 in projects related to the information society, it has acquired a strong experience in the fields of ICT. Whether as a speaker, lecturer, or conference organizer. I have participated in numerous studies and projects related to the digital transformation of our society throughout Europe.
With a Master of Advanced Studies in Economic Crime Investigation [MAS ECI] , and a diploma as a Public Relations Specialist (SAWI/ISRP), I also hold the position of Vice President of ImmuniWeb® SA (a global provider of web, mobile and API Application Security Testing (AST)). I am also a member of the scientific board of the Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in Business Intelligence at the Geneva School of Management.
My field of expertise is the digital transformation of companies and our society, whether it is the definition of a digital strategy, the use of social media, communication, anticipation and management of crises, as well as what can affect the online reputation of a person or a company, information security and the management of human risks or those related to the impact of misinformation, in a dynamic of economic intelligence.
I also intervene in cases related to the issue of cyberstalking, cybermobbing, Revenge Porn, and other forms of online aggression. I also accompany, within public and private schools, teachers and young generations in the acquisition of knowledge in terms of digital literacy, whether it is for media and information literacy, understanding the issues and responsibilities related to digital citizenship, the impact of the collection of personal data, and a responsible use of digital tools and screens.
I am also a trainer and expert for the Institute of Economic Crime Investigation (ILCE), the Swiss Institute of Public Relations (ISRP), the SAWI, the Center for Journalism and Media Training (CFJM). He is a lecturer and speaker for various universities and high schools. I was a guest professor at the Paris School of Economic Warfare for several years. Through various specialized courses, I train and coach public relations professionals.
I have also been a trainer on online security for Reporters Without Borders since 2003. As such, I have organized and delivered various workshops on information security for journalists or people working for NGOs. To this end, under the mandate of Reporters Without Borders, I have given workshops on information security to journalists at the Medill School of Journalism, the National Press Club, the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, the CUNY Graduate School of Journalism, the Arthur L. Carter Institute of Journalism at New York University, the Centre de Formation et de Perfectionnement des Journalismes (Paris) (CFPJ). As well as local journalists in the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
Associations (Actual Board member):
- Board Member of associationciao.ch CIAO is an association that provides the skills of professionals recognized in their specific field to meet the information and guidance needs of young Romans aged 11-25 in a variety of areas
- Contributor to the Swiss Academy of Engineering Sciences (SATW | www.satw.ch)
- Contributor to the Centre for Technology Assessment (TA-SWISS | www.ta-swiss.ch)
Associations (Ex-Board member):
- Board Member of the Swiss-French Publics Relations Association, SRRP
- Ex-President of the Internet Society Geneva de (2001-2009)
- Ex-Board Member of the Geneva Security Forum (2000-2007)
- Infosurance (Foundation’s Ex-Consultative Board Member| env. 2001-2005)
- Swiss Security Exchange (Think tank | 2003-2006)
- Reporters Without Borders, Swiss Chapter (RSF CH | 2008 – 2023).
- Board Member of the SCIA Romande – Swiss Competitive Intelligence Association (SCIA)